Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by our website’s Terms and Conditions of use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you do not agree with any of the stated terms and conditions, we hold the right to prohibit your use or access to this website. The materials held on this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark laws.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Appliance Warehouse’s site, for individual and non-business-related uses only. This is a permit of licence and not an exchange of title. Under this permit you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial, or for any public presentation for business or non– business purposes;
- Attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Appliance Warehouse’s website;
- Remove any Copywrite or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to someone else or “mirror” the materials on other servers.
This permit may consequently be terminated upon disregard of any of these confinements and may be ended by Appliance Warehouses whenever deemed. After termination of this permit or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The products on Appliance Warehouses’ website are provided “as is”. Appliance Warehouse makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non– encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Furthermore, Appliance Warehouse does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the products on its Internet site or generally identifying with such products or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no event should Appliance Warehouse or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the products on Appliance Warehouse’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Appliance Warehouse or an Appliance Warehouse approved agent has been told orally or in writing in the likelihood of such harm? Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
Amendments and Errata
The products displayed on Appliance Warehouse’s website may incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Appliance Warehouse does not warrant that any of the products on its website are exact or current. Appliance Warehouse may apply improvements to the products contained on its website whenever without notification. Appliance Warehouse does not, then again, make any commitment to update the products.
Appliance Warehouse has not examined most of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in control of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Appliance Warehouse of the website. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Appliance Warehouse may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this website, you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Any case identifying with the Appliance Warehouse website should be administered by the laws of the country of South Africa.
Quotes, Orders and Payments
CASH DEPOSITS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Forex transfers: Please authorise your financial institution to debit your account with all the Forex charges and fees. Appliance Warehouse account needs to be credited with the invoiced amount in Rands, without any deductions.
- Out of stock items will be delivered within 6-8 weeks from the order date. A 50% deposit is payable on any backorders.
- Quotations, unless otherwise specified, are valid for a period of 30 days from the quotation’s date hereof and are subject to the Rand / US Dollar Exchange Rate not exceeding R14.00: USD1.00.
- Claims for damaged or missing parts will not be considered unless the claim is received in writing within 21 days of the date stipulated on the invoice
- All items correctly supplied are the customer’s responsibility. Any goods which Appliance Warehouse, in its sole discretion, agrees to have returned for credit must be returned at the customer’s expense and will incur a restocking fee of 20% of the transaction value. Goods not in their original packaging and in a saleable condition will not be accepted back for credit.
- All goods supplied remain the property of Appliance Warehouse until full payment is settled.
- Unless previously agreed to in writing, payment must be made prior to the release of any goods.
- Should the items be on backorder, final payment will only be required for the back ordered items once the goods have been received and are ready for dispatch.